Sunday, May 24, 2009

yesterday spells fun ;)

Yesterday was awesome! I haven't had such a good dinner with twin, yun and prince! :) Met twin over at cck before we hit bugis together. The cab fare was around 30bucks when we hit bugis. omg, fucking feel cheated.


So anyway as usual, we never met on time whenever we're suppose to meet. Ended up with me and twiny heading to get VR before we settled down at the steamboat place. While waiting for yunyun to come, we were talking and waiting for the soup to boil.

Fucking skinny fries! But his appetitie is monsterous now!
Laska soup, nice to the max!
Skinny fries no.2. they made me feel F.A.T ):


Prince came aftermath to join us. After we're done eating, we bus-ed over to Cine to meet Vincent. The moment I see him, I kicked his leg and went "Singapore, flood ah?" HAHAHA. He fucking went "OUCH!!!" Then did I realise I kicked on the spot where his wound was :/ K la sorry la. We went to buy movie tix and I was intitally not watching with them cause it's at 1250. Then to realise they bought th 1145 slot for Monsters VS Aliens. So I was like "Eh, actually can watch waddd." We chiong to the quene and faster got one more tix. Down to Hk cafe for desserts. That monsterous twin of mine keeps eating! Pig you!


His head like getting bigger. DA TOU! :)
Okay, he ate on almond dessert and one toast after we had our steamboat for like an hr ago?! Fucking pig sia you monster.
My face like gek dao. Prince's face worse, he looks like he got a cramp!

Hello da tou!

Nonsensical things starts with M. HAHAHA


We think we SEX AND THEY CITY. HAHAHA.
Ok la, they 2 emo. Never take picture with us. Lai, take a couple shot
Vincent CMI! Totally PICHA! HAHAHAH




ACT CUTE ONLY VINCENT!
Nb, he went shaking the chopsticks la as if he's in temple!
Hello love!








Tau Huay auntie and uncle. Spot them at Hk cafe!

Movie then D came down to meet us. Talked for a good 30mins outside Cine before we left. Twin, Vincent and yun went to SGH and me? HOME! Saw this 2 suspicious guys under my blk so I took the stairs to the 2nd lvl to take the lift. Noob right. I know. HAHAHA. Surprisingly I got the energy to go thru another chapt of law before I turn in. K BBBBBYE!

No comments: