Saturday, May 2, 2009

been tired

i'm so tired everyday. i just don't have enough sleep. i've to wake up fuggin early in the morning for 3hrs of school, then i've got work and normally skipping my lunch or either i wont be home before i go work to rest myself and get some work done, work for the 5hrs(which is effing draining) and lastly when i end work at 1030pm or sometimes close to 11pm and when i get on the bus its alr 11.15 and when i get home it'll be close to 12am. after showering and getting my hair dry will be close to 12.30am and i ended up checking my mails before i sleep so in the end i turn in only at 1am. THIS IS SO SO SO KILLING ME. and i believe all thanks to these kind of life for 5days out of 7days a week, thats the reason why my darkeyerings and eyebags are getting sooooo bad): i really wish i have 48hrs a day so i can complete everything and have enough sleep. can you believe it? it's sunday tmr and still im working and in the night i've my awards night at Indochine. i think i'll only get home around 3am and i've school in the morning at 930am the next day. to add on, proj meeting because i'fe 2projs due next week. IM SO SO SO TIRED AND DRAINED. my life's so much like a nightmare now. look, do you think i'd even have time to go shopping, high tea, do my nails, trim my hair, do facial? NO! and im having pop ups because of the fugging stress im having. this is so so so sick, do u call this a life? tell me all bout it.


im just ranting all my anger here to make myself feel better inside. because i know if i work hard now, i'd have a better future next time. a coach pounch just caught my eyes ;) yes or no?

No comments: