Tuesday, May 5, 2009

bad morning

I hate it when people anyhow throw their attitude and right into my face. because I feel that it is fucking rude of he/she to do that. and I don tolerate anyone's attitude. you were the one who did not do up yr part for the proj work and on monday morning (which was ytd), only after I text u then u told me u forgot. well i understand u had a busy weekend so did I. but still I did managed to get my work done. nvrmind that, then you were so unhappy in letting me see what u did. and when I asked thats all? you gave me such lousy attitude that at the moment I felt like giving you a tight slap. Nb, don ever give me attitude, I DONT TAKE IT. yes, we were late this morning and you waited for us for 45mins but it is totally 2 DIFFERENT MATTER BTW! please get this clear, you're slapping yr own mouth. and if u still feel so unhappy then you need not get it done, I DON MIND DOING IT MYSELF. fuck.

No comments: