Sunday, May 17, 2009

better

For me, im now feeling a million times better than the previous few days when I was so so so emotional and my mood was way down into the drain. I got to thank my signature smile partner- fel :) she offered me alot of helpful advices and it managed to somehow make me think about everything in a better way again. Also, she has been a happy pill to me when I was really down. Not forgetting M as well who was there lending me his ears hearing me pour non-stop until I felt better. Of course, i need to thank heng for sending me to sch since I've not been sleeping properly and ending up not being able to wake up on time for school. I got to say, im really feeling much better now. Looking around, I realise I've my girls who love me and I love them, wonderful classmates because they always make me happy, yunyun(I MISSSS HER ALOT), twiny( I MISSS YOU ALOT TOOO! FIELD CAMP SUCKS RIGHT?!). And also I realise I've been neglecting people whom I once was so close to. D, brian_nanny, Roy - I MISSS YOU ALL ALOT. Im making sure im going to find time for them for dinner :) Thank god for the wonderful angels around me :) BIG HUGS AND FAT KISSES FOR YOUR :DD

No comments: