Sunday, May 17, 2009

signature-smile panter- fel

Finally some pictures to kick this space here alive again! For the past 2days(yesterday and today) was spent with my beloved signature-smile-partner aka fel.


I bought a new pair of shoes yesterday! :DD cheap deal for only 23bucks!!! Lovin' it ALOT! and fel could tell how much I LOVE MY SHOES NOW. but i think after a few months, it would end up with the rest of the pairs at my shoe rack, untouched =/ ok, i'll try not to.

The plan was to get her clothes alter but then she was a lazy bum and thus we only hit town say 7plus at night? After walking rounds and rounds of FEP, we finally each got something we both love so much! But for me, I was super gek!! Because I bought one denim jacket on impulse and ended up when I was inside one of the shops at level 4, i saw another denim jacket SO SO SO MUCH NICER AND EXACTLY SOMETHING I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!! Tell me, gek or not?! I was whining non stop to fel about it and I could tell the sales girl could tell how pek chek I was and never really dare to serve us =/ Nevertheless I still feel good because I've gotten a pair of shoes and jacket afterall. After 2months of not having ANY retail therapy, not even online, IM FEELING WAY SONG NOW!!!


We wanted to catch Angels and Demons but due to some stuffs we had to call off the idea. Instead b&j at Cathay was the place we hit next. We spent close to an hr there eating and talking and eating and talking non stop till Derek finally pick up my phone saying they were still in the show and it ends only an hr later. So we decided to walk back to Cine to meet them when their movie ends. Halfway we saw our beloved joker jackass, SIMON! Hahaha and we created some funny stupid jokes. Waited for quite awhile before they were out from the movie. In the end, we all decided to head home instead of clark quaye since we were all yawning away.
my fav- mix n match with CHOCO FUDGE BROWNIEEEE!!!

She was yaking that her fringe has loopholes =/



And I inmitated the way she and M did this face to me in the shop.
she damn bhb, claiming that I smiled so happily is because of the fucking kiss she gave me =/
k lor, now I give you back one. ACT HAPPY ONLY LOR YOU ):


This one the BEST! NO EYES =.=


SIGNATURE SMILE PARTNER!!
Being cheeky here ;)
So today we actually met up AGAIN. This time round to get both of our clothes altered. And I actually make fun of her saying her whole life is all about altering clothes! Hahaha. After we collected our clothes an hr later we hit back to town in hope of getting tix for Angels and Demons BUT ALL FULL!! NB! Laoniang wanna watch it so so so badly lah ): So again, we hopped over to FEP and this time round with no hesitation I got the denim jacket I saw ytd and one more knit blazer which I"M IN LOVE WITH!! I spent close to 200 ytd and today. I think this is not bad considering that I've not been doing any shopping for 2months. Not even online, power or not? We rested our dear feet over at Shaw House mac since we were on heels that day. I managed to meet my boys for awhile outside DFS! god, was i feeling cloud nine! :DDD I havent seen Roy for 2weeks!! Then we hit wisma and I changed into my flats because my feet were aching. Angelina and JT met us for dinner after their work at Cine. With my JT around,there's always fun peace, laughter and joy ;)


Neh neh, she imitated me lahhhh

I wish im her size! ): skinnyfries!
AND THIS IS CALL GOT SKILL OKKKK!


We missed Ginnie sis who hadn't been able to meet us up! Nevertheless we planned to watch Dance Subaru together!! and IM FINALLY WATCHING ANGELS AND DEMONS TMRRRRR :DDD hair appt after school!


Does it seem like im going to have exams? :) LOL!

No comments: