Thursday, April 30, 2009

surprise thursday

didn't know that my work was cancelled today until fel text me about it. got to thank her for that, really. without her informing me, i think i might have gone down work wasted. but then when it was about 6pm just now, derek called and asked whether am i able to work again. I was like wth? hahaha. because sam couldn't make it to work thus i think they're really shorthanded. anyw i just went to get my brows trimmed with mom. the lady actually noticed my pops up and sensed that i'm under major pressure )': gonna go down for facial near the end of may so I can be a beautiful sister when sandy's wedding bell rings on the 31st! :D im kinda feeling so vexed over many things in school. this causes a tendency in me skipping my meals whenever I've too much things in my head and I can't seem to settle them. indeed i skipped my lunch in the afternoon when i got home. nua-ed at home until i fell asleep on the sofa while watching tv. woke up feeling so refreshed and i felt so song. because i've never slept till so song ever since 1month ago ): HAHAHAHA. anyw tmr's labour day and i've work = double pay. say YAY!! M's meeting me for lunch before we hit work. KFC HERE WE COMEEEE :DDDD KBYE FOR NOW, GOING TO MEET G SIS AND FEL AT YISHUNNNNN :)

No comments: