Wednesday, April 29, 2009

photos

Photos were taken back on my awesome SM's 27th, random shots in the bridal shop yesterdat evening, school and home. finally, im taking time off to actually upload them. 'm making a habit now to bring my cammy w me whenever im out :) anytime i can always snap down wonderful pictures :DD

mango cake from bakerzin, AWESOME MUCHHHH!! :P
those who were present. i love these awesome people *winks ;)
my very best and almost-everything-alike-to-me sis,G!
the babes :))
the babe w the hungry wolves. HAHAHHA, look at derek's eyes!
AH LAU bastard sia, zoom in my big face when he was helping with the snapping of photos for the girls. Nb, i deleted it but then took revenge. HE LOOK LIKE SADAKO HERE!!!!
HAHAHAHAH! LAU, YOU FUGLY LORRRR, ORH BI!


M took this shot for me :) was playing w his new baby, nikon d60. awesome much!!!! im saving up for one too! he's gonna be my new kaki in phototaking soon soon soon! :) fyi, we were at the bridal shop yesterday because Estee had to try out her bridemaid's gown so we joined in to give her some opinions on it. she was fast and we got everything done in an hr or so. but we nua at the place as if it was our house. because candy was trying out another night gown for her wedding. and i told them, i always feel that once the bride actually got dressed up in the gown and step out of the platform, its a very warm feeling :)
And THIS was today. our dearest ivan seems to be so tired everyday in class. he's like the no.1 sleeping beauty in our class with clement as the 1st runner up. i think he can fight with win bestfriend already. hahaha. anyway got him sleeping again today, as usual la. david and me were trying to entertain ourselves and concentrate on the lecture but it was f. dry. but still, we stayed thru the class. such a pity i couldn't join my pills for lunch at LP today for our all-time fav AYAM PENYET! Nb, missed it lor ):
altered my jeans. BUT not very satisfied with it. well, im someone who must wear skinny cut and at the bottom it must be as skinny as possible. i just dont feel comfortable in big cuttings. NOT NICE! so im going to alter it again! love the colour and it doesnt make my thighs look fat :DDD ah, it's free btw, so why not?:)
realise i ate too much recently. everytime after work, i'll definitely have a pork floss bun from BT. Nb, its very fattening and somemore in the morning i either have teh peng or coffee. VERY VERY FATTENING FOOD )': nvrmind that, fel and me are intending to hit the gym once we managed to get good timings for work. GYM AH, FEL! KKKKK, im so hungry now cause i didnt have my pork floss bun tonight. KBYE!

my twiny monster text me good news; HE IS FUCKING BOOKING OUT ON THURS NIGHT!!!!!!! NO CONFINEMENT FOR HIM :DDDDDD

lastly to yun: GOOD LUCK FOR YR PAPERS! THE LAST LAP, DO WELL FOR IT! im always here for you love :)

No comments: