Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lost in time

K, mine yesterday was VERY tiring. And luckily im not working today which means I can turn in earlier tonight! Yay!! Super tired know! Woohoo! Sexy biker bike me back home from school yesterday again :D The feeling of sitting a bike is damn shiok to the max! I like :) I got home to get my shoes changed cause apparently my 18bucks ballerina shoes were hurting me since it's a new shoe anyway. Felt much better in my sandals and I left to Haji to meet tiff yo!
K, look skinny here, NICE! :)
But the weather wasn't being nice on us. Had a really bad downpour and tiff and I had no choice but to grab a 2bucks umbrella from cold storage and the funny thing is we didn't know the umbrella could be THAT small but still we manged to get ourselves not very wet but wet. So we waited around Raffle Hospital while for the rain to subside to cross over to Haji. Oh man, this is really bad lah but this time round, was better cause we weren't as wet and we made it :D Started out girls shopping trip!
Hello Haji!

In the end, my reapings that day were only a white sweet top from this very victorian style shop, I forgot the name already! Haha. Okok, I think im going back there with them to get more things! :)


Then L came down to meet me at Bugis with his friend before yunyun came to meet us ;D And we walked over to the steamboat restaurant to settle down first while waiting for the rest to come.
Yunyun very sweet! She bought me a bling bling ring. Love her! :D


After the close to 2hrs of eating non-stop we headed to "Ji De Chi" for desserts! Woohoo! Love their red bean with ice there man :) My all time fav whenever Im there for dessert! Yunyun, L, me and kelvin left after we got done with the desserts. By the time I reached home was close to midnight and after I shower and checked my mail was 1am. Goodness and I woke up like 8am this morning! Very tired luh ):


I need more sleep, K BYE!

No comments: