Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a weeeeeek

I really can't seem to accept the fact that another week has just gone by like that! I hate how things are in, be it in school or anywhere. Seriously, my mood has been on a swing for the past days and I got to admit my temper is freaking bad. For the slightest thing, I could throw a big fuss over it. And for the past few mornings, I seem to woke up on the wrong side of my bed. I feel so not me and not right when I prepare myself for school. Sometimes I stared at myself in the mirror and asked, what went wrong. Sigh, I dont know either. I think my mood has been way down nowadays. In no mood for anything, not even food! ): I used to love eating so much and whenever I'm free, I eat like a pig, and now? I just hate everything. Like how i hate waking up in the morning for school, making myself sit through the lectures, having issues during proj work, travelling home from school, walking to school and everything else! Urgh, what went wrong? Can someone tell me?


Yesterday I met up with yunyun&twiny. Actually I met up with D and px first over at Heeren's after my family dinner ended. So yunyun came down to coffee bean at paragon to join us for some coffee and chilling. I think D and me got really excited just talking about the hk trip! Since I will be in hk during his b'day, he's planning to head to hk with px on th 9th! One day after his birthday and I told him, I will meet him there to celebrate for him, special isnt it? Hahaha, so we just kept talking about how we're going to shop like mad, head down to the 5-star LV, Milan station and many more. Hopefully px will agree with him in going hk, then we can meet! YAY! :) So twiny only managed to book out around 10pm? We decided to head down to his crib and chill also to have supper at 302. K, I think it was really a good choice though, we managed to talk alot and I believe twiny feels so much better now. Twiny, any decision you make, we're always here for you yeah? :) After yesterday's talk, I finally realise that NS life is mentally torturing. If girls would also need to go NS when they're 18, I think I might as well go and jump down a building. Just imagine, seeing yr girlfriends and you being botak! HAHAHAHA, i think its funny.


We left his crib around 230am? When I got home after yunyun dropped me, I crashed my bed straight. My econs assign and bus law is eating up my sleep tonight. Cool balls, i think im gonna look like a piece of shit on monday morning in school, eyebags on my cheeks.

No comments: