Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy bumble bee

I've been very very busy recently. Everyday is like the same routine now. And i'm practically dying from the lack of sleep. Oh man, I really miss those good old times when I do not have to work so much and have 6days school. I feel very very tired everyday. Nothing seems to perk me up man, not even coffee. I think im immune to redbull or coffee already. And I missed yesterday's econs class :/ Felt bad, cause the reason I didnt go was because my throat was feeling very bad plus the fact that I mahjong-ed till 5am the previous night.


The past week had been nothing much. It was just wake up, school, eat, work, home and sleep. When I got home from work, I'm very shag out till I just wanna shower, dry my hair and black out asap. The next day I would have trouble waking up for school, simply because I do not have enough sleep! ):


Only on good friday did I have a good time. My girlfriends and I were off from work around 7pm and we went for dinner at Food Republic with Estee & mom before we headed to taka and then we came up with the idea of MAHJONG! And the good thing was my parents were out of town and I quickly called home to inform my sis that I'm bringing my friends over. Bought some drinks and snacks before we cabbed down to my crib. Stoned awhile before my sister's friends left and we started mahjong-ing. K,it took very long for a pot to finish, we simply took like 4hrs? Cause eveyone had 2-3times "diao zeng". After everything ended, it wa already 5am in the morning and the girls wanted to hit the Mac near my place but I was too tired so I gave a miss. Ended up with only G and Jt went for breakfast.


I wanna get a bandage skirt, leggings and a few dresses. Btw, I realise I've not even worn those clothes I've got recently): That shows how long I havent been out. K bye!

No comments: