Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tired after a day of work?

what's missing would be, tired after a day of work and school? yes, indeed super tired and shag out to the max already! im going to hit the sheets once im done with the daily updates. school was as usual. I'm so not focused today, probably knowing that I'd not be having any lessons tmr hence I actually spent the first half of the lecture outside the class discussing about ISB grp proj (k, actually more of talking rather than proper discussions). poor david, he lost his entire wallet! he was like half depressed and half emo la. vr, vr and more vr aftermath w my fav boys. the new security guard in our school is very very annoying! he actually said " if u guys don move, i will jot down yr names now". K THANKS FOR THAT UNCLE, YOU ROCK MY TOES. nb, so we actually had to walk up behind our semester 4's classroom. amos dropped me off at the bus stop and i was happily thinking of taking a bus home with full blast air con blowing at laoniang. but then, halfway the fucking air con in 67 spoilt know! damn hot, i think can melt inside already. the lady bus driver actually suggested us changing buses but a few of us including me were lazy so we got on with it. she dman cool, drive with the back door open so there's abit of wind and ventilation for us. YOU POWER SIA AUNTIE! when we reached the interchange, she like turned into a SUPERWOMAN, with dazzling lights arounf her and everyone at the interchange looked at her, POWER SIA! fattening MOS tempted me to get it for lunch and i did. weather was a killer so i was pretty lazy to take a bus home from L1, instead i cabbed home :/ spendthrift is coming back into me again. I actually tried studying econs, after 1hr, i actually fell asleep on my house couch with the tv on. nb, productive right. and my brother banged the door fucking loud and woke laoniang up from the sleep!!!! kkkkkkk, work, cine to meet my cottons, pool and HOME!



with love,
buns with raisins toppings!

No comments: