Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fish

Start fishing here :)

K, think your roughly can guess what I had last evening with twiny. Yes, it's FISH&CO baby! Y'know my last trip there was with S? Luckily was on dutch or something, if not I lugi ok. Nmind that, initially I was thinking of say spaghettie kitchen but the quene was WOW when I walked past. Then when I met twiny and Roy outside M1@paragon, we decided to go Fish&Co exactly like what I was thinking man! No wonder, we're twins! :) And everytime I'm here, I will always go for Seafood platter for 2! Awesome much. I was so hungry that I just kept on eating non-stop, twiny was like me as well. Hahaha, we didnt talk much but kept on eating and eating. Roy left, Tira(new name for Mr See delong) came.
Tell you, I never like eating mussells because I find that it has a weird smell until I tried this yesterday and it totally made me forgot bout the weird smell! It is THAT powerful.
My seafood platter for 2! Shared with my best twiny.

We sat there, eat, talk, drink, eat, talk and drink. Until we finally nearly cleared the whole thing, just a few sotongs and fries left. Cool man, I think I was really that hungry yesterday. Left for Meridien cause twin had to meet his bunkmates. So Tira and me went PS, MWL to check out things!! My god, whenever I'm there, I'll surely spent money. Forgot bout spotlight and the fabric paint my sister needed :/ Sat outside PS talking and talking until twiny called me up and he came down to meet us. Ok, same old place -Tantric luh. K, saw all my boys, very happy seeing them indeed. Stayed for awhile, walked to the dessert shop, had desserts before we all intended to head home. Think I was too shag out from a day's work&school that I hardly talk in the cab man. I was still thinking I might have bore my twin out lor. Hahaha.


Tira looked so funneh.
Hello knshead. HAHAHA
See his hair, so funneh! :D


Home at 12plus, showered, laptop and sleep!

No comments: