Thursday, April 2, 2009

$$

51bucks just flew away. A dress and a top from online shop. OMG, I've been spending and spending alot. I think my shopping expenses for last month amount to 300? And my mom paid for everything, tell me whether to love her not. But I already planning to get her something back from SK Jewellery soon :D


I was totally maxed out from the 1st day of school. Classroom, I dont like! ): The chairs are making you to sit up straight like what Amos said. But its much more easier to concentrate. Hopefully, I don't fall asleep inside :/ Though, we're not in the same class as Amos but still we're one! Hahahaha


We had lunch at Parklane Wanton Mee!! Our usual fav lunching place but didnt have tau huay leh, damn it! Left for work after lunch and I was already 1/4 gone. So you can imagine how gone I was when I actually ended work at 11pm yesterday night! Felt like a piece of shit cause I was far too shag and I just wanna get home asap, shower and black out. Luckily for me, there were still empty seats on the bus. Mommy came to pick me up at the usual place:)


I blacked out around 130am? Spent the time thinking through my studies stuffs before I turn in. Am still worried and Im very confused!! Ok, bye!

No comments: