Monday, April 20, 2009

say hi and be nice



Weather is killing me, school assign is killing me, school is draining me, lectures are boring me, work is stressing and what's next? Luckily I managed to get home pretty early from school just now so I managed to complete 3/4 of my biz law assign, another 1/4 is left with editing the grammer and some others. Indeed law is so taxing to the brain, I wonder how people actually become lawyers. They're cool or what. Everything seems pretty random today, just like how our fav boy, zhi promised to meet us for a monday movie but ending up with him being MIA. Nb, boom his phone for a million times and yet he's still not answering, gonna get it from me laters IF I managed to find him. Think I should go down for FTP later since I'm not that packed with things today. I feel very random, I feel like hitting down starbucks with a cup of tall caramel frap with my lecture notes, cards making materials, markers and everything else BUT I FEEL SO LAZY. See, random or not. Better call off the idea since my brain is all maxed out today. KKKKKK, going to book FTP and run along for dinner appt with G, F and fav boy zhi :)

No comments: