Monday, April 27, 2009

Candy's 27th

I presume it's my first time being so close with my SM. I've never met really any awesome SM before in all my previous jobs. I'm glad and proud to say CO is the first. my SM might be the world's best SM ever! i think after your have met and worked with her, you will know how awesome she is. nothing can describe her awesome-ness. i feel so lucky to have met her :)


anyway this happen to be my very first time celebrating my SM's birthday. we travelled all the way to farrer park. and if your know, it's somewhere close to little india and where mustafa is! well, we didnt actually head there for pratas or indian cuisine but to Parkroyal hotel for their chinese buffet. Overall, with good companion and good food, what more can I ask for? :) I had a really great time with my girls including our long-time-no-see AH LAU! Happeh and he actually is an asshole after so long of not meeting. he is still forever so disiao-ing me with all those nonsense like my freaking flabby arms and my cute fats. Nb, that asshole, never change! Hahaha, but i'm not dumb, i always elbow him at his chest. In a way, im doing good for him by building up his chest muscles. HAHAHAH.


we actually had this crazy thought of going mustafa after we got done with our dinner. and it was my virgin experience there! very very squeezy i would say. everywhere you go, you see food, clothes, accessories all packed swee swee there! we even wonder how their pants could be folded till so nicely lah. moreover they're 24hrs! anyway, we bought some cloth for some dress making gown for candy's wedding in nov. and we managed to get a cheap deal for gowns there! can you believe it? we only spent 33bucks on the not bad gown okkkkk. anyw really all geared up for her wedding, just pray hard my papers don fall on 31st may. and we actually sat outside the fitting room discussing bout the gown before we finally left at 1am. cab back home w ming&derek. i did a quick shower, removed makeup and dried my hair. im going to sleep soon since i ate my med.


i realise nowadays im more sensitive to needs of my loved ones around me. might be a good and bad thing which i dont know too. anyway, toodles for now!:)

No comments: