Sunday, April 26, 2009

officially sick.

i'm officially declared sick! was feeling very bad during work last night. and to add on, twiny wasn't able to meet me&yun for dinner because tantric was down with staff. so we changed the whole plan and i didn't meet yun in the end because I felt very bad for asking her to come down town for awhile only. after my work, i cabbed down to tantric to find twiny. good thing, i reached early and thus we were able to talk about some stuffs.


we managed to have a good heart to heart talking with no interruptions (: both of us just poured out whatever bad feelings we had for the week. I was talking non-stop bout that fellow to twiny. anyway i seriously felt so much better after talking to him. and i hope he does feel better. bad thing is, he wont be able to book out on thurs night since fri is PH but instead he is confined inside the bloody fucked up place through the longgg weekend. Nb, his camp sucks. I've never seen and hear such things about NS before. So whatever decisions he will be making, im always here for him! :)


D came down with his px. So we decided to head over E bar for drinks. halfway through, R called D over to help him out for awhile. we left around 1plus and i was having this bad headache, i thought it was the tying of my hair so i let it down while i was in D's car on the way home. but it didn't stop even after i shower and i decided to pop in one anti fast panadol and black out. indeed i felt so much better this morning frm the headahce but my flu and sorethroat were still there. went to the doc's and was given some med. slept my way through the noon and waking up feeling abit better but then my head seems so heavy and painful which i dont know why.


anyw just took my med and im waiting for the drowsiness to dawn in before i hit the sheets. its never good to be sick, i missed out all my fastfood and everything! ): it's very hard on a glutton who is sick. anyw going for candy's birthday dinner tmr! hopefully, i can eat all the good food! HAHAHAHA.

No comments: