Thursday, April 2, 2009

weather = killer

The weather outside now is a killer man. I wish I need not step outta house later for work, but reality is biting me hard now. Think Im getting myself out of the house around 3pm later, going down PS made with love to spend moolahs there! Colourful papers, borders tapes, stickers, notepads and everything you could think of, im grabbing them all! :D


Ever since school started, I've been feeling very very tired almost everyday. Either that I work until late in the night and the next day early in the morning 930am I have school or I just simply can't have enough of sleep. I still feel tired despite turning in at 11pm last night. Wonder what went wrong with my body. Nowadays I don't like turning in late, so scary. The next few mornings, I will wake up with a few pimples popping up and my complexion would be effing haggard man. And I've been very consciencious of my face nowadays.


It's finally saturday tmr! My best friend is coming out for the weekend :DDD Going for good food again and then maybe going movie or something before we hit tantric at night for drinks. Can't wait to see all my boys again, they're very sweet, all of them knows about it and send in text or even thru msn :) Love you guys ALOT! Not forgetting my bestfriend who is very happy for me, as well as my lover ;) Life's great with friends like them.


I wanna watch BOF but youtube sucks! ):

No comments: