Tuesday, April 21, 2009

home in 15mins ;)

kkkkkk, today is tuesday. every tuesday is happy day because I've NO work and normally we wouldn't have proj meetups. Song bo? ;) but the rain this morning came at the right time, tell you ah, I sleep until damn song and as usual late for class.


feeling lazy as usual or rather more usual today. i dont know why either but i was chanting prayers inside my heart that Er biked to school with extra helmet! i think im very used to his bike sometimes that im lazy to catch a bus home. but it's definitely not an everyday, if not i'll be so so dead.


the best part of today was, i got home in 15mins time from school. normally i take around 30mins-45mins depending on the traffic and the flow of people getting up and down the bus. but today the best! totally NO RED LIGHT ok! meaning, every traffic light we were heading to, was GREEN FOR ALL! tell me, lucky or not. somemore today Er seem to be going out with cpx they all after school and so i very disheartened cause got to TAKE THE AH BU NEH NEH SMELLY BUS HOME! but surprise surprise, he called me telling me he will be picking me up at bus stop cause HE IS FUCKING GOING HOME!!!! \m/ FUCKING HIGH LIKE ONE KIND. butttttttttttttt, nowadays when i sit his bike, i dont feel very safe. a very bad feeling that i can't describe, probably because the other day, we NEARLY got into accidents *touch wood* THANKS ER FOR FETCHING ME HOME ARH! :DD


and somemore my parents don like me sitting bike home cause too dangerous. esp today damn paranoid, when Er turned to check his blind spot, i turned with him. One, to ensure clear traffic. Two, check out my parents vehicle! lucky me, nothing happened nor did I bumped into my parents. cool balls! Er, hope you go home everyday. HAHAHAHAHAHA


biz law tmr due, kkkkkkkkkkk work hard now! nb, law fucking irritating!

No comments: