Friday, April 17, 2009

Ok, I know I haven't been updating my space here. But I haven't been out ever since monday(ktv trip). And I haven't got any pictures to blog about! That's very saddening man. I need more pictures to fill up the space here on my blog!! Saturday, please come fast so I can finally get to see twiny&yunyun:))


Tues was spent over at home. I had school in the morning as usual and returned home with Mclunch. My brother's friend crashed my place in the noon while I kept myself in my room doing things I need to do. Even went out to get some stuffs which I have been wanting to buy them but hadn't had the time. Surprise surprise, I did up notes on first lecture of Econs man. I think I need more self study days like tuesdays. Need to keep telling myself to study and start early so I can make it through this tough and last semester.


Wed, I had work straight after school. Gave lunch a miss and instead I had a bread before my work starts. The mess came in gradually. That day wasn't very good but then thanks to my colleagues I managed to pull through till 10pm. For dinner, ah rab and I decided to walk over to Cine foodcourt. She's really good at spicy stuff though, adding a scoopful of chilli padi into her tom yum soup. When I tried her soup, I grabbed my coke and gulped down a few mouths before the spicyness was over. Thumbs up to you ah rab! :)


Thurs, which was yesterday. Work was cancelled and we stayed back for econs proj. It was freaking brain-storming. We spent close to 4hrs to get 2topics done. The other 3 would be not a problem I guess. Anyway after we got done, while fel and wesley left, I went down to find Amos&co. So funny lah, they were trying to give me some IQ qns to solve and I failed! The most funniest was the 2dollar note joke. (inside joke). Got home only around dinner time and I was having this really bad headache when I was on my way home. Luckily it got better after I showered and had my dinner. Must be due to the heavy stress these few days, alot of issues arose regarding the proj and I was very frustrated with some. I didn't know what to do and just broke down somewhere alone. Felt much better already and thanks to twiny and yun for the loving concern frm your:)


Indeed, we meet all sorts of people whereever we go and we'll bump into different issues in our life. What we need to do is to actually face it up positively after a cry and move on. Harping on it doesnt help at all. Yes, the anger might still be there but im sure it'll be gone after awhile.


My sis actually asked me to accompany her to get something in town this evening but too bad I'm working, damn! Got to go work now! :D

No comments: