Sunday, March 4, 2007

04 march (:
another new day that begins!


alright, as planned we went cycling. and guess who i went with?my sis,bro and my mom! hahas. sis drove dad's car and it was kinda fast. reached there and went to have our lunch at mac. aft lunch, we went to rent bikes and off we go! me& mom one bike, my 2 sis one bike and my bro himself alone (: we made our way to th bedok jetty and rested ourselves there and aft which we continued on all th way and make one big round before we head back. cycling with my 2nd sis was so funny! she keeps making me laugh. omg i really cant stand her la. aft cycling for 1 hr plus, we went to jurong point. sis drove all th way there and we went window shopping before we left. headed home and showered before i met mummy (:


met mummy and we went to find monster and roy at monster's hse. monster hair is cool la. and then we heaed to town in cab. i bought myself a pair of nice gold pumps! im sooooo happy (:then we headed to cine for dinner. before that i went GAP and got my pay, same old thing, monster hafta act as my guy. haha. something happened before, you know? haha. then we headed to cine and ate our dinner. we took neoprints la! so damn cool!!!! th machine allows th neoprints to be infraded to our hp! so i got them posted up! enjoy th pics ok? (:


i loveee monster and mummy!
i loveee lovers!
i loveee everyone!
my life is damn great <3

No comments: