Saturday, March 31, 2007













31st march HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM XIN YA !
went to town today . like finally , hasn't been in town for like 2-3 days alr . kinda miss hanging out outside cine . but i din manage to go cine cos we went far east instead . wanted to buy th handmade shoes but there wasn't any design i wanted . so i din =( we went off looking ard for bags cos im buying bags again ! even roy knows i haf alot of bags in my hse ! 1 whole box filled with bags and i still keep buying . must must must control . cnt afford to spend more money on bags cause i need them for my clothes , hair and lenses . & i hope mom will be nice to sponser me money for my lenses till i found a job (which i think is highly impossoble) LOL .
roy left for work and i left for home . mom wanted me home and join them for th night safari trip . costs like 20 bucks per person ? and all we did was to sit on th tram and tour one round and we left ! 20 bucks gone like that can ? soooo wasted . i could have enjoyed more with monster they all . alright , shall not dwell on it anymore since its over , am i right ? teeeheee . we left for home and here im blogging in front of my laptop (:
many things happened this week . hasnt been a very nice and wonderful week as well as a fruitful week as well . i must definetely get my ass moving to get some stuff done . like paying for my exams fees , reading more books , shopping for bags and clothes and shoes , re-vamping my room (if possible) etc etc . lots of things to be done right in front of me . sooooo i shld stop going out so often and help out mom more often and do th things i shld do right now . that would really help in my life alot if i were to be someone who is not sooooo lazy =x i admit im a lazy bum .


terry boy , cheer up ok ? *loves*
miyake qiqi , i misss ya !
zombie mummy , cheer up too alright ? *hugs&kisses*
seems like im worrying alot for others and not myself . i shld start to get worried too and not worry for other's stuff but mine ! seriously i guess im being th biggest prob here . communicate ? i hope i can learn to try and so things will work out . bad temper ? definetely need to improve on this ! and my schooling stuff , might be heading to MDIS . and from there work on to my ambition (: hope everything will go smoothly , can't expect too much cause im really sooo down on luck this yr =(
*i hope somethings will go back to its place , like th frienship we once shared* i feel smth is missing and aint sure wad it is . i miss lovers =(
somehow i see th old girl singing th same old song (:

No comments: