Monday, March 19, 2007

19th march (:


mummy rang me up in th noon . checked my appeal results . expected luh . nvm since i've made backup plans so i just go along with it . so we decided to go town . walked ard and mummy wanted to look for her jobs ? went to tke my passport aize photos first cos i gg down flash and splash for interview . then we bus-ed to town . loveee th bus rides as always :]


well , flash and splash wanted long term ,so i turned down th offer . buy sushi and went over to cine . on th way i saw a very nice white GOLA pumps ! its pure white ! with a ribbon to tie it ard your leg . so nice can . i wanna get it when i got th money . we went GUESS as well . i saw th bag i wanted . it cost a bomb but will still get it when i haf th money since im working soon again . from far , i saw terence and a look alike terry . end up is terence's friend . terence went off with his friends for dinner . we stayed on with nick . monster came and we went up . headed to centrepoint espirit aft which .


monster tried on his cardigan while i tried th spagehttis . i like ! and im gonna get diff colours . alright then we headed to buy his stuff and me and mummy went to wait for cabs . kinda fast . cabbed home . super pissed with my sis . i just don understand why too . >.<


`now i can only say i HATE being at home . everyday i can use diff excuses to just go out for th sake of not staying at home . i don like wad is gg on . makes me feel like i rather be out with then staying at home and seeing sighs sighs and sighs . they tink in their way , it is very diff from mine . not that i nvr try to understand wad they want of me , i did . but look , wad did is turn out to be ? tell me , wad can i do at home ? listen to naggings , scoldings and more naggings and scoldings ? you make me dislike home so much . im sorry , home is not somewhere i hope to belong and be . forget it , im not gg to say anything anymore cos i know even if i used alll my energy to explain , things will nvr be th same .


just hope someday i can break free from everything that is holding me back now .

1 comment:

KHAQQ said...

I like the way you write.