Wednesday, March 7, 2007





































alright much of th things are done for my poly thingy. just hope that everything will go thru smoothly and god will bless me (:
























i went to rp today with my dearest clique and mummy (: rp is really far frm th mrt station cos we walked there there and th sun was scorching brightly at us! omg, i could haf just got a heat stroke there. even though i wore spaghetti but it was still very hot. so we brisk walked there and after an hr or so, we left for lunch and head to town while mun and kohs went home. so there was me,mummy,eunice,woods and chang left. we trained to town and th journey was longggg! tat is wad i hate bout taking mrt la. its like forever not reaching. but FINALLY we reached orchard and it was like ages? haha. we make our way to fep to shop ard (:
























saw nothing nice that i could actually get for myself. saw shuxian too! miss her damn hell loads. aft tat we headed to heeren and window shopped ard. went to find renee who was working la. that naughty lil girl, went smoking again! and saw sam too! (: we headed to cine and window shopped again. went to haf kfc and monster darling came and find me and mummy. hugged him real tight la. haha and i HUGGED qiqi too!!!!! she's my gf cos we wore th same top for th day! LOL. they left for movie and we went walking ard and we saw someone (: i just OMG OMG OMG. mummy went blushed! haha. went revoltage !! my fav shop for now. i bought myself a nice top and eunice got 1 too! then we left and mummy and me cabbed home. within 5 mins, we got on a cab(: must be god blessing us.
























to my dearest mummy:








somehow when u told me that u wan to change yourself into any you just now, i was really disappointed in you. not that i will dispise u or anything. i will for sure wont allow u to do that just because of some reasons. in this world, i believe everything is fair and square. so wad if someone who is pretty and has everything but not able to do anything? will she be able to be like this forever? i believe no! im sure god is fair, some ppl will get th fair share of beauty, of being pretty, slim and everything. some ppl will get th fari share of being intelligent in sports or maybe studies and thus they excel. some ppl might be getting th fair share of wad others may not get. even if u din get wad u wan, im sure u still haf smth that is for sure others will deprive to haf. don look down on urself so much. look ahead and put urself high. don be affected by wad other says u. believe in urself and u can. i've been thru alot of things recently. wad impt is now, is to learn to really look ahead and not find some other solutions that will be impossible to be done. i've learnt to look ahead and go ahead with wad i wanna do and set myself to do it. myabe for now, workin hard in every apsect of me is needed. cos i wanna change myself for better. to be haf my temper changed and attitude and everything. and also working hard to earn money and get myself things that i like. being happy is th thing. mummy i can tell that u haf things inside u that u nvr tell me. i can sense u are unhappy and sighing every other day. but i just wanna tell u, tink thru everything carefully now before u make ur decision. nxt tue when i meet up with u, i hope u haf at least made a decision tat is wise (:
























lotsa love and hugs (:
frm ur beloved darling daughter!
























oh im so tired. im gg to sleeep now! (:

No comments: