Friday, March 9, 2007

09 MARCH (:


mummy rang me up early in th morning at 11 plus! and i was sleeping and was in my beauty dreams.lol. she called and asked me bout th meeting time for later so i told her when i wake up then i will ring her back. i fell asleep aft she put down and ard 12 plus, mummy ( my real mummy) called me . argh ! disturbed again ! another beauty dream gone ! she asked me whether i wanted lunch but i told her im gg out . so after she ended th call , i couldnt slp anymore ! and i texted back zombie mummy and told her th meeting time . *yawns* tired tired .


prepare everything and went out to meet her . went to wash th photos and stuff and we went to get th board . after which , we headed to sakae sushi for lunch initially but their buffet starts only at 3 ! duh . so we went to ajisen instead . its been so long since i went ajisen ! *yummys . after eating , we left and walked ard . ard 4 plus , i suggested to mummy that she come my hse and do th board thingy for someone . so we skipped to me house ! haha . literally skipped la . reached my house and i went damn high and go bonkers . we actually rented VCDs to watch but th show wasn't nice so we din watch . started on th board thingy and watching tv at the same time .


we joked and crapped ard so much . mummy thought there was smth wrong with me . lol . cos i was really so high . anyw we managed to complete it within 2 hrs and we happily called that someone and told him we are coming to give him things . we sounded so dead cos we wanted to make th atmospehere . but end up one of th photos flew away when we were on th way and another one we managed to find it . (: than we hafta cabbed down to his house and meet him . and th person is none other than darling monster ! we gave it to him and he was touched but he din cry ! tat is our main aim : make him cry ! but we failed !!!! nvm .


we stayed at his house till 7 plus and we left for home . we took th bus back and was really happy and stuff . alright im tired and im not sure whether im gg m'sia tmr . oh ya , i haf bee real good , reading newspaper and gg to th library to borrow books . may god bless me for my appealing . i need some time to sort things out and put them back to where they were from . maybe sunday ? not sure either la . see how . alright bye !


i just love everyone now ! (:

No comments: