Tuesday, March 20, 2007

2oth march (:


went partyworld today ! sing , sing and sing ! th feeling was so shiok la . anyw sang for 3 hrs and me and mummy headed to heeren espirit . i went there to get my spaghetti tops . then we went over to far east . on th way saw th NUM guy . th-act-straight guy la . i think he was with his girl . well , he's a straight or aj no one cares anyw . so i just merely commented a lil louder that someone wanted to act straight . *looks ard* haha . mummy and i had so much fun tgt :]


went to find eunice who's working . than we talk , talk and talk for non stop . updating each other with our lives and stuff . well , we are gg to th zoo nxt wk ! so happy la , i miss my clique cause its been real long since we met up . alright than me and mummy bought th same slippers *ripples* but diff colour and we're wearing it to sentosa tmr ! wheee . gg with roy , monster , qiqi , terry and mummy (i'll pray for your check up ok , mummy ?) bought my hp pounch to protect my dearest hp (: and we went HAN"S for dinner (: *yummys* headed home aft tat . chased 190 like hell .


toodles !

No comments: