Monday, March 12, 2007

my MONDAY =(



din go out today . super boring la . at home , also nth to do other than go online or read books . argh ! and daddy is being sooooo .... i just don't know how to say him . everything i do nowadays , he looks and pays so much attention . he doesn't pay attention on th good side , but th bad side . inside him , he keeps on thinking that im turning bad , turning into a chao ah lian , being in gang etc etc . i don't know wad is wrong with him . and i seriously dislike th "him" now !


home is a place for us to rest and relax but i feel otherwise . whenever i do anything , he stares at me , making me feel so uncomfortable ! argh ! this kinda feelings really irritates a hell outta me you know ? i hate people to control me or my freedom and now i've alr been very good and i reached home before 1o everyday ! so tell me ,wad does he want ? i know he's my dad and of course , he will be worried for me . but sometimes i feel that he's over worrying toooo much ! and till th extend i cant take it . so now i don't really talk to him . i can feel th distance between me and him . i really dislike th current situation now ! piss me off and makes me don't feel like staying at home .


i hope someday , daddy will really change his thinking . cos i believe wadever i wanna and set myself to do now , to him , seems like rubbish and crap . its just nothing to him . simply cause he thinks im a failure in studies ! im not like my sisters who are so brilliant to be able to study up to uni level , tats wad he thinks inside his mind . let him compare then . someday when i really make out something BIG , i will for sure show it to him !



__________________________________________________________



may god bless me for tmr's appealing results to be a successful one (:

No comments: