Saturday, June 16, 2007

alright i was in e2max just now typing this BUT it just disappear
cause i was so dumb & click onto smth and my whole post disappear!
so i will re-type everything that i typed just now again!
it started with ...

alright i'm in 2emax chambers now
while im blogging, they are dota-ing
i think i'm nt cut out to play dota
cause im simply a NOOB, when i say im a NOOB,im definetely am!
trust my words cause im damn damn noob in that
bored bored bored boring!

alright let me see what i shall blog about
hmms, nothing much for me to blog about
life's seems to be just how i want it to be (:
MY LIFE
it's always so fun & filled with laughter
cause im blessed with wonderful angels around me
the love they gave me is awesome!
i must say I LOVE THEM TO THE MAX!

WORK
never talk about it, cause it's oh-so-boring and piss me off


initially i was supposed to think of what to blog
BUT all thanks to monster, i didn't managed to!

MONSTER IS RIGHT NOW BEHIND ME
HE'S SUCHA IRRITATING FELLOW
WHO KEEPS ON PIAK-ING ME
THINKING THAT HE'S HELPING ME TO MASSAGE
WHICH ISN'T AT ALL
& NOW HE SAYS THAT IM LAME WHILE HE'S THE ONE BEING LAME
what can i say, monsters are dumb (:
*monster i know you read my blog, so DO TAG!

so like i was saying i typed until this para and everything gone!
but now i ret-typed everything (:

___________________________________________________________________

HOME NOW (:
a sudden downpour came
resulting me not being able to make my way to tke th bus
so i went to eat with them at pasta
they "play" and eat at the same time
playing with all the cheese,tobasco,salt and spieces
i shall say they are enjoying it
& roy is being so irritaiting calling people!
he missed call me,nicole and imran
can't tahan & he keeps on miss calling me
i know he sure miss calling me but he need nt do it now!
& it's continous! :(
he gives an impatient face pretending he's calling others
end up he missed call me again , urghs
what's wrong with him today? childhood delights for him (:
hahas, i shall take my revenge soon uhs, YUANYUAN :x

PISSEDWITHMYMOETHER
i was supposed to be home ard 11?
but due to the rain i can't really go
so i have no choice but to stay till the rain subside and i'll go
mom actually called me beforehand to ask me to buy food forher
i rang her back at 11 to tell bro that i can't make it bck hm early
& i did tell him to pass the msg to my mom
well, i don't know whether he did pass it anot
my mom actually called me at 12 screaming at me!
i rebutt back saying i told my bro to pass the msg to her
she didn't even give me a chance to explain
since im outside, i didn't want to agrue with her
shall get back home & settle everything
the moment i reached home, i told her everything
well, parents don't like to lose face
so she just rebutt me saying this and that
alright i was tired so i didn't want to argue anymore
sometimes it's really nt my fault & she claims its me
so i just let it be
i know she's a nice mom cos time & time again she hasn't give up on me
but sometimes she makes me feel so sick
i love my mom still maybe it's just me

ENGLISHEXAMS
SEAB posted me the details of my exams
the venue's over at teck whye sec
& my oral will be on the 22nd Aug which is just mths away
& my paper will be on 29th Oct
soooo for this few mths, i will really push all out for english revision
i must get a pass this time in order nt to waste mt effort & money
well im glad everyone's motivating & encouraging me in a way or so
like my colleagues who kept on encouraging me
also to dumbdumb to answered all my unknown vocabs
PAPAwee asking now and then whether i did study
zombieMUMMY who taught me things
also to my mom who paid for my books and stuffs
thanks a million to you guys!
i know by getting a pass for english will be a gd reward to your (:
don worry i will try nt to disappoint your

PARTYINGTHISWEEKENDS
alright i'll be out to party this weekend
main purpose is to celebrate zombieMUMMY's b'dae in advanced
so we will be gg to club and also to partyworld
i'll make sure this will be her most memorable 17th b'day
aside to this, i will give her a wonderful b'day gift (:
big big secret & you shall seee (:
but before that i must get th approval frm mom
i hope she does allow since dad will be away on hk soon

it's 135am now!
still freaking early for me to sleeep
my hair's still wet & im nt sleepy yet
i've things to do tmr, alot!
i must get alot of things off my TO-DO-LIST
im gg bugis tmr to look for some stuffs
hopefully i can wake up earlier to go to the clobber's to get shoes done

THANKSROY(:
anyw on a seperate note, i will like to say thanks to laoda!
about what we talked just nw on the bus
will be between us yah?
no worries & trust me what i mentioned is all true frm my heart
i won't lie to my friends cause i want everyone to be HAPPY like me!
soooo whatever it is, happiness matters th most (:

my messenger's spoilt & i cant log in :(
*cries & hits the laptop continously!

anyone knows whr i can get long/short sleeved collar shirts
that will be long enough to tucked in?
if you do, tag me at my board pls (:

No comments: