Saturday, June 2, 2007

i was listening to the song from 2oo pounds beauty
the sad song and not the happy one
when everything flashed back & i saw you coming online
i thought i was dreaming but it was really you
yes , it was you!
i couldn't believe myself either
i took up all the courage & open a window to talk to you
its been a week or so since i text you
everything sadly ended on 25th
& it was the same song i was listening to
i rmb everything that very day,210507
when we sat outside there, talking crap
making me guess you riddles
when you called me dumb,
i rmb everything that happened
which seat we sat when we were at Thai Express
what we ate and what we talked
your face flashed through my mind
maybe everything was meant to end
maybe we weren't meant to be long
when you told me you would be there,but u left
when you told me on th 25th, i so much wanted to ....
it's not cry but i just feel very down that day
& from then onwards, i told myself
"i will try nt think about anything of you"


No comments: