Thursday, June 21, 2007

*sorry people for the lack of updates once again
& also for the lack of photos being posted
today i shall post up those photos i haven been posting alright
&& big thanks to those who tagged me asking me to jia you for work
you know who're , really thanks (:
im feeeling so much better at work alr

well i forgot what exactly happen on wed, so i shall blog about thur instead
as usual i went to work
but i was kinda sick, no choice dragged myself up and went work
the whole bus journey i just slept to make myself better
in the end, once i reached the office, it took turn for the worst
i feel so weak and lerthagic all over
my body was aching like no one's business
my throat was hurting tooo :(
still i plucked up all my energy to work & answer th calls
i kept on walking ard to make myself feel better
cause i found out that, the more i sit, the worse it gets

until to the extend, i can't take it anymore
so i just told Z that i wanted to go hm
& R came to talk to me about it
she asked M to take over me and i will go off at 2
thanks to M who took over me (:
after that i cabbed home cause i feel so sick & weak
went home, showered and slept
mom then came home, asking me to to the doc's
but i was too sick to walk so i continue sleeping
until i feel so hot all over
i knew i had fever & it was 38 degrees!
ohmygawd la, it has been so long since i've got fever alr
the last time was during last yr
when i kept on crying and crying & i got it

so i went to the doc's at night & he gave me MC for the next day!
so went home, took my medicine and felt so much better
my fever subsided a lil, i was so happy
cause if i don't get well, i can't go for the sleepover
so i slept early and woke early today (:
my fever has alr gone but flu and throat is still there
went to get my lunch just nw, th weather was freaking hot
hot enough to just kill me !
alright im so much better now (: & mom allows me to gooooo
*hoorrayyyy!


PHOTOS (:






the above photos are taken at
-arab street
-during work (in the toilet)
-outside balcony
-outside heeren
-at the stairway (:

tata (:

No comments: