Friday, June 29, 2007

hello people, im feeling oh-so-bored right now
i hate saturdays noon cause the weather is so hot
making me feel so uncomfortable and lerthagic

btw ben is back in s'pore alr!
fucking miss him! gonna meet him up soon
before he goes back to aust in aug luhs

my mango jeans are outta stock alr :((((
*goes into depression
the sales lady told me they might be bringing in stock next mth
which is like 12389831098243 yrs later
sigh sigh sigh i wan my mango skinnys!

i saw a nice red top from F21 (:
& it cost 48 bucks but im still getting it
also my tubes from F21 , im coming!

i wanted to wake up at 3am ytd
but i couldn't bring myself to stay awake
so ended up i went bck to sleep
& i misss my show :(

th weather is pissing me off so much
sometimes i wish we could just have an air con in my whole hse
hate the weather !

alright im gg to watch more movies at crunchyroll now
!

No comments: