Sunday, July 1, 2007

HELLO PEOPLE!
it's sunday once again, meaning there's work tmr!
sigh sigh sigh 2nd last day of work in OB
i will miss taking 190 to work everyday and buying OCK
hahas, anyway i went to the chinese physician today!

the physician was nearly going to kill me
with all his strength acting on my back, i can nearly die!
doc: can you hear? "pushes my back very hard
me:YESYESYES!!!!
i screamed the whole session of massage la
anyway i didn't die, cause im still here blogging :P hahas
but my bones losen alot after the massage which is good!
the doc says i must really take care of my body
cause its kinda weak if not i will fall sick
he ask me not to go on diet if not i will be malnutrition -.-
hahas, really funny of this doc

anyway we went IMM to look for sis lappie
she's getting one new one for school next yr
&& she giving me her old one!
soooooo good of my sis la, i love her
anyway she came bck frm hk & she got me a espirit white wallet,
really nice and i love it,
oooh my big sis gave me 2 bottles of foundation frm skin food
thanks to them, lovely sisters!

then we went GIANT and bought many tibits
i forgot to buy my HOTDOGS :(((( im so sad now
hahas but i will be getting them later!
mummy & yvonne coming later for mahjong session!
wooots my lovely angels! love them lots

anyway no photos for today, tata!

No comments: