Thursday, July 5, 2007

im just disappointed :[
many things took a great change
everything is so hurting
i nearly cry when i read the post
sometimes i wish to go back to the past :[[[
i don't know what we can do / say anymore


ytd was a shopping spree for mummy&me
i spent like 171 bucks in total! & mom spent 130+
ohmy it was supposed to be HER shopping spree
but it turned out i spent so much more than her!
im so god damn guilty now :[
anyw half of the money or 3/4 of th money was sponsered by my mom
sooo i didn't really spent too much off my pay
now i will need to scramp and save
cause shopping sprees are no longer an often trip anymore

bugis,orchard and back to bugis again
i bought myself :
a red striped cardigan,jumper,shirt,shoes,tee,shorts
i loveee everything that i bought and im sooo happy
i guesss some dust got into my eye and my eye is swollen
hope it gets well by tmr cause i will be meeting GAPPERS!
fucking love and misss them
, esp : ben

lastly back to cine to meet monster
went to eat pasta mania and spent only 10.25 for dinner
then terry&yunyun came to meet us
slacked outside cine and had many many fun!
saw k :( nvm, im a happy lil girl!
anyw had fun ytd and glad M & T are fine

don't ask me why i typed such emo stuffs in the starting of my post
cause i won't say, close ones will know
im now blogging with a heavy heart, a very heavy one
no more town-ing for me , cause i don't know what i shld do
no no its not bout K, definetely not
its just something else that got me real disappointed :'(

No comments: