Thursday, July 19, 2007

my skin's so fragile now and burning hot, nah not fever BUT SUNBURNT!
initially was to get myself TANNED, i repeat TANNED not BURNT
due to being too tired & sleepy i actually fell asleep w/o knowing until monmon came by!
mygawd, i went totally oh-my-god when i saw my skin tone
i bet the colour will stay luhs since its RED and nt BROWN :( how sad, my efforts were gone!
the beach was rather packed with school students camping
other than that were events in cafe der martel, quite crowded but it was enclosed
had much fun with my swannys ; monmon & mummy
i was so forgetful to take out the rubberband on my wrist ending up to a mark there:(
but im totally BURNT for now, i hope i don't get skins peeling offfffffff, i hate that!

onthewaytosentosa, oncab(:


nextupwithmymummy(:


nextupwithmonmon<333


the sunning wasnt at its brightest so we headed to siloso and it came out!
finally, we layed out mats and me , started tanning there
while monmon and mummy went into waters and afterwhich they dragged me down
not dragged cause they wanted me to help them take some photos
& they kept asking me to you know go totally offffff x)
you know im oh-so-shy :x but i still did in the end
& look at those retarded jumping shots me and monmon took







somephotostakenonthetram (:


ending was dinner at rafflescity and then to marina square
bought myself a new foundation and stuffs
im sooooooooooooo tired right now and BURNT :(

No comments: