Monday, July 30, 2007

finally i can upload those photoe we took with baby ytd !
here it goes (:


simply adorable right ? loveeee baby loads !

anyw i did the most painful thing ytd to myself
nopenope not cutting my wrist or anything , *laughs
I PULLED OUT ALL MY HAIR EXTENSIONS ! *PAINS
since it was left with only a few , i decide to pull all out
who knows , it's sooooo painful can ?!
& i managed to pull them offfff successfully and now im left with my short ponytail (:
i swear im nvr gonna put them anymore !
cause makes my hair goes headwire ! :x

& so being a real good girl ytd, i helped moma with housework & i slept early!
i managed to fall asleep aft reading a few chapts of my book
& i woke up early this morning ard 11am ?
i've got a tunny ache that ached me till i woke up :x
anyw nt really used to nt seeing the long hair but short ones :(
no worries , i must stop cutting my hair and let it grow LONG (:
finally i can comb my hair straight down all th way
if i stil haf extensions , i cnt comb it thru cos it HURTS !
sooo i was bored aft i took the out ytd night & so i camwhored !


was trying to show my shirt ponytail in some shots but i guess wasnt able to ?
YAY-NESS i bought new tees online again ! i must stop spending money !
have been splurging online for clothes and stuffs

layss : im soooo excited for the krunk summer party (:

No comments: