Friday, July 20, 2007

hahas i was laughing when i saw some passerby who tagged me saying
"why do i wear bikini when i don't have neh neh?"
somemore he/she uses the word NEHNEH instead of breast thats damn cute luhs
anyw i think a big boobs is not a must when we girls wear bikini
i admit my nehneh are soo small ! *laughs
sometimes i wish it would be bigger so i can wear bikini *laughs
but mine is soooo small but i wear the bikini to tan
cause i don like to haf my sports bra on when i tan and it gets into th shape
*laughs , i stilll loveeeeee my small neh nehs (: i think im mad
every part of my body is aching madly right now
don't touch me cause it hurts soooooooooo much
but love th skin colour and tried my new foundation , i think i look better
compared to the old one (: even monmon says so

i hateeeee friendster & its because of the pop out!
& i cant seem to access to anyone's profile :(
damn damn damn , hates the pop out thing!
i hope they go away fast man, getting on my nerves so much!

trip back to robinsons was definetely fun!
i saw alll my sweets and greedy (:
fun time with lawerence and greedy and everyone!
bitching was what we are best at and we did like so obvious!
ohmy i hope nth gets ard big , i had fun!
<333333333 sweets and greedy alot!

subway for dinner with monmon,mummy,imran&friend
got a new pink-reddish teee , <333333
anyw i managed to saw someone today!omg its like OH-MY-GOD
im soooo tired that im going bed sooooon


No comments: