Friday, July 13, 2007

im sucha happy yellow banana todayyyyyy (:

alright, yellow day for me *blows whistle
i wore my yellow spagh out with my blackie tights (: damn banana
once i reached monmon's place, i told him im a happy yellow banana
& when he looks at me, i said im sucha innocent yellow banana!
oh man, i must be nuts today x) but who cares!

today was just town and back home again
went town to meet up with Bessie and mummy
hk cafe for dinner, made friends with Alan the manager *yoyo :x
aft dinner was slacking and more rotting
IM THE HAPPIEST KID ALIVE TODAY CAUSE I FOUND COOKIE MONSTER HP CHAIN!
&&&& IM GETTING ANOTHER ONE !
&&&& MONMON GOT IT WITH ME :DDDDDDDD
aint i the happiest kid alive?
anyw monmon had the blue cookie while i ad the red elmo
superb love it , my precious COOKIE MONSTER!
i named it lil fat pig (in cantonese) dats what mon calls me :( hahas!
IM WANNA GET ANOTHER COOKIE MONSTER! I MUST!

heeren was next, to buy and try the new RED pants
got it after trying, found it real nice & hot :x
monmon got it too! the hottest pair alive will be shown tmr (:
balcony was next (: chilling out at th same old swing
drinking orange jucie which cost me a BOMB :(
bus-ed home and created hell loads of jokes ard
loving mummy and monster so much (: thanks for all

missing terry,qiqi,sadness,roy,rayray,nicole and yvonne loads tooo :(

PHOTOS TIME (:




nights and im offf to sleeeeeep (:

No comments: