Monday, July 16, 2007

lets start with sunday first , how bout that ? *do the hand sign
sunday was just lot one and back to my lovely room (:
met roy & co for dinner, we had fun while waitin for sadness
i guess everyone enjoyed themselves tooo
what a beautiful sunday :)))))
but still we didnt talk at all

today was just spring cleaning day for me!
i managed to clean my room and my table
now it is totally dust free and i can feel the freshness,
i saw the air spray on the table and took to spray and i love th smell!
sooooooooo fresh and nice and so i kept on spraying luhs =.=
i decided to clean my room every 2 weeks , hopefully if i can and not lazy
& exercise every morning, hopefully lah :x
i decided i shld go Daiso and get boxes for my stuffs
i texted mummy and she was keen on gg with me
text monster and watched tv while waiting for his reply
initially he was sooooo lazy to go but end up he went! (:

we were so late in meeting mummy, *dui bu qi,mummy (:
shopped and mad ard so much, had so much fun tgt!
then we left to GIANT and bought some stuffs & mrt-ed bck to his place
did some interesting videos and we had so much fun
anyw really an enjoyable day with them (: <333

i managed to accomplish something today = cleaning my room
for tmr i hope to be able to go and work out (:
&&& also i promised Diana to go bck and visit her tmr, she got so much stuffs to tell me
i'll be getting them doughnuts! i misss them hell loads tooo :(
alright i'll be a good girl and stay at home more this few days (:

we managed to talk but still it wasnt as like before

No comments: