Monday, July 16, 2007

alright i know right now i must and shld be snoring away, drooling away
dreaming of my oh-so-handsome-prince BUT IM NOT!
look at th time now = 418am !
& what am i doing now ? isnt it obvious ? im BLOGGING, like again =.=
I DIDN'T MEAN TO, I SWEAR TO GOD AND THE ANTS :x
but something's bugging me nt able to turn in & nw im oh-so-energetic!
*come on, put your hands up , put yr hands up
mygawd, when will i ever get to bed?
i tried ways and means of getting into sleep
1.psycho myself to bed
2.telling myself how tired i am
3.closing my eyes real tight
4.close my eyes and psycho myself again
5.think of stuffs
BUT STILL IM NT ASLEEEP so i gave up and press the button on my lappie

anyw i must say roy's a very nice laoda (:
really really nice , *CHEERS FOR HIM!


okays i must psycho myself to bed , I MUST!
if nt i will go jogging at 5am and return at 6am and shower and slp!
but im going out later? how do i wake up then? :(
i dont want more panda eyes and eye bags cause they are alr serious!
alright i shall watch why why love on youtube and get my eyes tired
& then i will be tired and tada i will get into bed!

okays & im proud of myself for doing spring cleaning today
thou th other half of the room still is in a mess
that will nt be my part cause it has to be done by my brother
who is frigging irritating nowdays when get on my nerves
well he and his forever best friend ; shaun!
& he goes " hello shaun , bla bla bla ...
but sometimes i still do love him, cause he lets me bully him
hit him and mad with him, come on he's a man!
im just being a gd sis training him for his future

alright im talking bullshit here cause i cnt get to sleep!
& its totally pissing me offfff so much right now
& monster hopes i die sooon , which is rather sad, i mean RATHER
& we are bullshitting in msn talking me being dead and stuffs
insomia is driving me nuts can!

i ate like wholemeal biscuits? which is adding pounds
i ate so many stuffs recently being greedy and dats the result
i shld serious get down to some work out or so like aerobics
* one , two , three , four

insomia when will you go away?

No comments: