Thursday, June 14, 2007

*SORRY PEOPLE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!

life's been great & tiring:(
everyday was all about work & its tiring
somemore you will hafta face the big stress
now i totally understand how stress it is, work is like STRESS
you get scolded for nothing
& you cannot even rebutt back :(
some suppliers are really nasty
even some customers are too
well but that's work, we cannot really change things

but i managed to motivate myself to be more hardworking
the things that i've doubts, i will ask&find out
everything that i don't know i will want to know
that is how working is like, initiative
&while im typing this, my space bar is irritating th shit outta me!
its so HARD to press!!!!!!! *&*#&*&#(*&#(&
anyw i love my lovely colleagues
they are all adorable and awesome!
not forgetting my beloved precious

big big big big love to :
mummy
monster
yvonne
terry
roy
nicole

they rock up my life so so so much (:

alright but i hate my space bar to the max now :(

No comments: