Friday, June 1, 2007

went for my check up today and therapy today
the therapist said that i'm making lil progresss alr
i almost run and jump for joy
simply because even if its jus a small progress but im HAPPY
so after that i bus to bugis, shopping day for me

i went to have my lunch at teenage cafe first
feeling abit down due to holiday matters
so i ate alot, im getting fat!
then headed to shop ard
so within 2 hrs, i got myself a denim shorts,shirt & skirt
soooooo happy (:
initially i wanted to buy boots but no one came to serve me
so i went offf, somemore i'll be buying boots with terry


so after shopping i went in to junction and decided to have ice-cream
before that i went to SUPERMAN shop & got a blink blink teee
then i headed to deli for ice cream!
while waiting for my dearest darling,terry to come
he came and went to find his god-sis to catch up
then we headed to buy his stuffs and to junction
after that we headed to take th bus back to his hse
waited for him to get showered and prepare
while i talk to my dearest lixin
after that when he's ready we left for town (:


we cam-whored alot on the way
simply because he bought himself a new GREEN shirt
so he look real young and new in it

trained to town and met up with monster&noel
headed to find imran
also saw ANDY AIAI! my part time bf
*laughs, he gave me a hug when he saw me
misss him lots!

had dinner at foodcourt
then we camwhored since we were kinda bored




anyway may god blesss everyone that i loved (:
somethings we just need not know who's right/wrong
but we just hafta play a part more into it
maybe things will get better in this way (:
i believe it will!

No comments: