Monday, June 11, 2007

maybe the wait wasn't worth cause you don't even know

work work work was all about today!
*sorry people, no photos today cause i was really busy
i was busy the moment i stepped into the office
piles of work waiting for me to be cleared
i just absent myself for therapy 1 day and work could be so much!
anyw i just worked my way till lunch, went for lunch and work till 6pm!
didn't even realise it was 6!
in between there was BLACKOUT like again -.-

i was super busy till i went abit mad
or shld i say im even more mad than usual
when the big boss came to take the pass frm me,
i was like nodding my head continously & not replying me
i didn't even know and boss was laughing at me!
superb paiseh !
then BLACKOUT was another thing!
someone kept on scaring me with darkness!
scare the hell outta me -.-
but BLACKOUT didn't stop me from working
no choice and my table was in a real mess!

anyw i was abit pissed today when dumbdumb kinda say me
i know he didn't meant to & i was real stress
but sometimes i feel what he says was right, useless
alright lawerence papa gave me a fright
but we had a big big chat and you know
we laughed our ass-es out loudly
since then, he became my papa (:
i feel super tall today cause i wore heels!
thats what uncle/papa choon says
i was so ladylike today (by shirley)

anyw i felt so satisfied of myself
i finally bought my assessments and essay books
also i managed to alter my belt (spent hrs searching the shop)
i didn't get my heels expanded :(
anyw my feet was so tired but aft a massage i felt better
more work to clear tmr :(
i will die 10 yrs earlier if i worked in RB forever!

tired me, nights!

No comments: