Saturday, June 2, 2007

hot & sunny afternoon, good for a swim
butttttttttt i'm lazy to do that
so i was sucha nice sis, i brought my br to his swimming class
award me the NICEST sister award, so far its my 1st time!
i've never bring my bro to his tuitions or whatever shit
so today is my FIRST & sadly LAST time i'm doing
hahas! alright i'm bad,bad & bad!

so like after that i went to find monsterrrr & roy
accompanied roy to get their lunch before we went bck to find monsterrrr
then slack ard in the hse, having so much fun
many many rubbish and craps ard
his parents came back and we had dinner tgt
nicole came along too, after dinner, we went town
met up with darling,yun2 & alex

went to waraku, some jap restuarant to dine
they ate while i didn't cos i want to save money
so i just had a cup of vanilla float which is nice
& i haven return Roy money, must return tmr







so like after that we went cine to settle some stuffs
it was freaking hot
once again i saw andy bf, he gave me a warm hug
yeahs and andrea gave me one too :DD
alright we had so much fun outside cine
its time for me to leave, so i hugged all of them
i loveeeee monsterrrr, he sent me to the traffic light
big big loves (:

memories flashed past when i walked back to the old place where we sat (:

No comments: