Monday, June 4, 2007

MONDAY BLUESSSSSSS :((((
every monday morning, i hafta drag myself outta bed to get to work
i don't know why i felt so tired
must be ytd i couldn't get a good night sleep at all.
wasnt feeling good inside, worried about mummy till i cried
&& somethings that were mentioned
so i cried and finally managed to fall asleep

went to work with panda eyes :(
work was kinda busy due to many things to do
when i was away, work was piling up for me
but i did managed to clear everything up
then went on to read my book, managed to read till chapt 10
yes! & it was time for home
well not really home but time for me to meet my clique

glad that mummy called me during noon about everything
im glad she told me she will walk outta it
really happy and shows my tears will worth it (:
hahas, alright i just love the forever-cute-mummy
anyway since things are back to normal, so why think so much?
thanks to K for those messages ytd that i shared with you
thou halfway like again you went away
WOOOOOOPEEEEEEEE DUUUUUU!
things are all back (: mummy will be fine!

i love my life now with lovely angels
all by my side guiding me thru thick&thin and wrong&right
thanks for being there and for ur,i will!
*big big loves for them
ZOMBIE-MUMMY
MONSTER
ROY
YVONNE
TERRY
NICOLE
really lovee these angels so much
cause you light up my life with wonderful colours
& no matter what we are the one!

alright time for bed,
work tmr again :(

No comments: