Friday, June 8, 2007

wow didn't realise i haven update for like 4 damn days
& these 4 days had worn me out so much
im seriously lack of sleeep & my dark rings are horrible
life was work & friends (:

work was nothing except i met th first ever nasty supplier
i'll nvr forget his name PC-LIM
HE MADE ME CRY AND PISSED WHEN I DID NTH WRONG!
HE MADE NEARLY GO MAD BECAUSE OF A PO
HE MADE ME FEEL THAT HE'S SUCHA BASTARD


i'm nt trying to be mean here but the point is, he's god damn rude!
& when people are rude to me,i won't tolerate
cause i HATE rude people, fucking hate them
&& somemore its when i did NTH WRONG & he shouted at me!
when he isn't my boss or colleagues
he's just a supplier, if he has the big money,
then he need nt do business with us
he can fucking hell use the money to open his own shop
but too bad, he cant since he has such BAD manners
he's in my BLACK list now!


______________________________________________

other than that, work was nice
forever-nice, cause i took dumb2's advice
i went to find out everything that i didn't know
i cleared out many things in the tray
i managed to fix the god damn fax machine
i know alot more things, i feeel proud of myself (:
colleagues who are always so cheeky and bitchy
who nvr tends to you know, make me smile
they all made up my work life so so much


FRIENDS & LIFE

celebrated sadness birthday on 6th June
i actually didn't have any money/time for his presents
i decided to make a card for him but its damn belated
hope he doesn't find it stupid
anyw we went swensens and had a fun dinner (:
many many laughters and many many craps
we sang him th loudest b'day song ever
pop the biggest balloons ever
gave him a wonderful cake (:
hope he all likes it (:

nothing much recently,
life's kinda the same? hahas, i guess i must make more friends
then we can meet up, well i mean no harm knowing more people
oooh im addicted to JUICES and eclipse!
since im diet now, i don't eat other than mealtimes
so i'll just pop eclipse into my mouth
& i don't drink fizzy drinks anymore like coke
i just go for juices, plainwater or greentea
hopefully by end of june, i can have back what i want (:
sooo all the way for my diet program!

i bought new dresses today!
im craving for more tees and dresses!
i want to get COOKIE MONSTER'S tees
my havianas black slippers!
but i will only get my pay ard end of the month!
since im so forgetful to nt submit my timesheet

no photos yet since im tired & lazy
staying at home on this weekends to chill
need alot of sleeep and food and rest!
nights !

No comments: