Thursday, August 16, 2007

dinner at mon's place was forever so great. we always seem to cook and haf so much together as well. baby's sucha materialistic dog, he goes aft food and not th owner! th world's changing and even dogs seem to be so realistic. well i guess people tend to be realistic cause of how the world is changing. & i swear meals with hotdogs meant like heaven t me :D its been long since i went to kbox tgt with my loves. been there today for the k lunch thing frm 11am-2pm costing 13bucks each. sang out my hearts. times of silence but th silence didnt last long cause me being th most nosiy in the gang, broke it :D

im losing my voice like soon ? it's like im coughing so much than always. i shld really learn how to take care of myself.

everytime when i haf probs, i whine and pour out everything t qianyu babe. she always listen to me and then advice me so much on everything. i feel blessed t haf her around with me. she's just like my soul-mate who seems to know how i feel inside. i really love her. thanks babe! <33

i wanna get that dumb and sickening temper and attitude off me! yes! i so hate myself for having sucha BAD temper. does yoga help? maybe i need someone to talk out how i feel inside, i really need.

hope :D is fine (; may god bless you!

okays after so much, im still not fine

No comments: