Saturday, August 11, 2007

tears have just dried up , cryings has stopped
my head seems to be aching so badly & heavy
my heart aches even more than anything

i don't know what's the feeling inside now ,
it seems to hurt so much to make me so confused to know what it is
but somehow i feel what's called painful & abandoned
i don't understand why we will always end up to be logger heads
they tried to wake me up , shouting at the top of their voices
still i seem to be so stubborn so foolish
i went mad , real mad
at this point , i believed she felt so hurt

she cried , i heard all her words & tears and i felt th pain
i teared even more upon hearing what she said
she totally give up on me , totally , no more turning bck
i could still remembered what she said , she didn't want me anymore
she told me if i want , i could always move out
& then she will close her eyes on me and pretend she nvr had me
she must be cursing god so much why she had sucha girl
a girl who will never seem to listen
a girl who will never seem to repent
a girl with a stubborn & fiery temper
a girl who never seem to know what's called painful
somehow i wish she never had me at all , so she wont be so sad
so she could get on with her life of 3 kids
i made her feel so miserable and painful inside

i , myself feel so abandoned inside too
i wish everything was so perfect
i cant stop tearing at all , it pains me so deep
it might be just a usual quarrel or typical words to th others
but not to me , if u've seen how it was , u will know how hurt i felt

im very depressed now , nothing can describe how i feel
i want to go out on the busy streets tmr & let myself out

can someone teach me how i shld stop the pain ?

No comments: