Wednesday, August 15, 2007

mood : tired , into deep thoughts
listening to : duan dian (:

seems like madness is killing me within. come on, i hate those emo shit fuck happening to me! & i dont believe it will happen to me either since im always the happy-go-lucky lil girl who always brace up a smile no matter how times are like. people, no worries IM TOTALLY FINE. yes, & when i say im fine, im really am ! so trust me (:

just getting into some deep thoughts just nw. been a wonderful month for me, feeling all loved frm everyone (: meeting new people up and enjoying times tgt with them.

also getting myself to fall deeper and deeper which im not supposed too! how could i let my emotions and feelings take over my mind so much?! ohno, i'll prolly strangle myself to death now, yes, NOW! im not supposed to be falling deeper but i need to stay at the same old level! i dont want history repeating and i totally will not want it, irks me so much! wad am i supposed t do ? i seem to be getting myself into the trap.

i want an elmo balloon along with a plushy elmo soft toy and goes with an elmo meal filled with lots of elmo faces! will someone buy me? hees, just you (:

No comments: