Sunday, August 19, 2007


LOVELOVE TO MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY !

photos taken when we went Robinsons ytd. alright i miss this babe of mine tons even thou i met her like yesterday? hahs. 881 was a nice movie afterall. both touching&funny. anyw i catched like 4movies this mth! im gg to be so broke sooooon. im so tired, been yawning and yawning non stop th moment i woke up, didnt catch a gd night slp ytd. & MOE sent me a letter saying i own them 7BUCKS for my exams fees! i paid like ages ago and now they told me such stuffs! :( sooo funny of them & my oral's gonna be on wed!

i need t get things done real fast. need t haunt for dearest goofy's birthday gift & sent it over. then i will need t go & get my shoes for work. & i need t check out some stuffs at th post office. talking bout goofy, i misss him :((( i'll await for nov! :D

&my dad wrote a 7BUCKS cheaque to MOE, how crazy can this get? well it was MOE's suggestion anyw :x


& im starting to love them :D

No comments: