Sunday, August 19, 2007

me&mummy had our usual chats on th phone just now! been long since we talked on phone, well i miss it man (: & we talked about SAILORMOOON!

monmon loves watching sailormoon movies & thats cute! but i rebutt him saying what's so nice? so i went t give it a try but watching it. & it turned out t be REALLY NICE! reminds me of my childhood times when i always sit in front of th tele and wait for th show! OMG i misssss it like so much! it's kinda kiddish but im lovin' it & who gives a damn? hahs! we talked bout teletubies too! PO'S MY FAV amg th 4! he's urber adorable but has a big butt(thats wat mummy says) ultimate cuteness! :D i love sesame street as well, esp COOKIE MONSTER&BIG BIRD! cookiemonster goes : C IS FOR COOKIE & THATS GD ENOUGH FOR ME. while big bird always look so cute inside! nt forgetting elmo toooo x)

childhood memories are forever sooo sweet! awww im starting to miss being a lil small kid :(

am gg to so motivate myself t get ready for my O lvls English oral on wed. been tryin t read out & running through th tips on picture conver. come on, this time shall be th last time i must get through! i wont wanna disappoint mom&dad again.

anyw people, im finefineFINE! i've cheered up & picked myself up :D it's just a small part of life & nt exactly into falling outta love. well so i shldn't get so depressed over it. instead i need t work hard for my goals!

i wanna have a bagful of lollies,choco,gummies&jellybeans!
i wanna have a dozen box of doughnuts
i wanna have a box filled with colourful cupcakes!
someone pls buy me? heeeees, & i'll love you! :D


i forgot to blog bout cine having so many god damn typical ah*****&***** ard! its making me feel so sick. red&blue cardigans ard, red skinnys esp!! okays i must admit they really make me feel so sick. i dont meant t dislike them but its just how some of them carry themselves that make me feel so sick of them. well they just love t create a big scene outside cine or even sitting there makes them feel so proud? LOL. i will nvr and want t understand that too. somehow they love t do things th way people dont, like turning words into different spelling. as such will be th word LOVE --> LURB.hahs, dont they get so tired of typing like this? well maybe nt.

im gg t a handful of places t get somethings tmr all by myself , yes all ALONE (: & bck home for dinner as what i've promised mom t do so. & i might b chilling at starbucks with my lappie! i need t find a place t do ben's birthday card & th box :D busy me tmr (:

am getting t bed sooooon (:

No comments: