Saturday, August 4, 2007


madness going on within me , i might just go crazy anytime , BEWARE

alright i don't know why i started with such headings too
might be due to the fact im hiding lots of unsaid feelings inside
but wait people , speaking out might not always be the best in this case
so i'll just smile and go on :]

we didn't hit off to anywhere today , merely stayed indoors
nasi lemak rocks my socks ! love it , yay !
good oral skills need to be started by speaking GOOD & PROPER english !
& thats a NEED & MUST for me to do so
local productions old movie are always hilarious , as such will be ARMY DAZE
practically rolled on the floor laughing so hard while watching
a good movie for people feeling rather down , laugh yr souls out :]]]

my tees&dress came in all today , IM SUCHA HAPPY KID :]
i shld prolly learn how to forgive & forget , taking everything easy
guess life won't sucha chore & tiring
HAPPY KID GOES HAPPY EVERYDAY , like duh -.-

LIST OF THINGS HAPPY KID TARGET HERSELF TO DO !
1. prolly refrain from eating ALOT
2. reading up many more books & speaking GOOD&PROPER english
3. WORKOUT is much needed in this case of mine :x
4. GET SOME FINANCE MGT , that will definetely be needed !
5. interview to pass & get bucks to spend like mad !
6. prolly be less selfish (cause im seriously is)
7. smack myself in the face telling myself how bitch i've been
8. build bck the love&gap for my mom
9. go sentosa alone , to relax my soul out
10. the last thing i wanna do is to be HAPPY :]

it doesn't sound so me in th 6th&7th , which i also don't know why
i believe everyone has their soft side , like me

but i don't like showing it out either , the cheerful side is like so much better
come on , who likes a miserable&bitter face

layss : IM A HAPPY KID :]

No comments: